So, the folks at European Testing Conference 2017 are awesome, because they share the profits with the people who play a large part in making the event happen, the speakers. So this year I did a workshop and a talk, therefore I earned free conference ticket for the 2017 event in Helsinki, or the money, I opted for the ticket.
I’m taking a sabbatical next year, and therefore unable to use this ticket, so I’m going to give it away!
So the conference is taking place in Helsinki on the 9th-10th February 2017. This competition is for the ticket ONLY, I’m not offering travel and accommodation.
So, how do you enter, and importantly give yourself a chance to win?
Well, I started a YouTube channel called Whiteboard Testing, the purpose of the channel is to offer short informative videos on testing, no longer than 10 minutes. So to enter, I want you to create a video for the YouTube channel.
- This can be on any topic you believe relates to testing
- IMPORTANT, please don’t mention that this is for the competition during the video
- You do not need to use a whiteboard specifically, it could be a piece of paper stuck on a wall or a chalkboard, but there should be some visualisation to support the talk
- Submit your video to me at richard
[email protected] along with a title and description of the video for YouTube
- I suggest you watch some of the existing videos to get an idea of the pattern
- You can enter as many different videos as you wish
The competition ends on the 31st October 2016
I will then form a team of testing excellence to determine which we believe is the best video, and they win the ticket!!!